Craft Box Subscriptions
From: $24.00 / month for 12 months
Our boxes have been prepared by teachers – they are not just fun but educational. Each box has a beautiful 12 page booklet filled with experiments, free paper crafts and help your child to learn about recycling, exploring ,science and caring for others.
Age Range: This box is suitable for ages 4 years – 12 years and beyond
- 5 activities in total
- 3 themed crafts to make
- 2 activities (experiments, jokes, paper craft, recycling crafts all within the theme)
- Instruction sheets showing each item needed as well as a link to a how to video to help make it even easier!
- Surprise Gift (we love adding in a surprise themed toy or sticker sheet)
- Birthday Gift - when its your childs birthday watch out for a special gift just for them!
- You can choose between a monthly subscription, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription.
- This is a rolling subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your chosen subscription term. (You may cancel at any time.)
- Boxes ship on the 5th of each Month
By proceeding with this order, you agree to the automatic renewal of your subscription until you cancel or for 12 months. Upon each renewal your payment method will automatically be charged for your monthly subscription on the 20th of each month. Don’t worry, we will send you a reminder just before your payment goes off each month. You may cancel by visiting your account page, or by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for choosing a New Zealand company for your kids crafting! Throughout our activity book you will meet our 4 New Zealand mascots, Kaitiaki Kea, Mindful Morepork, Tuakana Tuatara and Scientific Seal. We love to incorporate Te Reo Maori and our experiments and crafts are made with New Zealand landscapes, things unique to our home in mind.
We attended the kids craft today at Dress-Smart and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! We have been to several Make company events and without fail they have all been amazing products and such friendly and helpful staff! Thanks so much, my boys were stoked with what they made!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Crafting news, events and tips straight to your inbox.