Today, we’re going to create fun cat puppets and then enjoy making up stories with them!
Can you put on a performance for your family or friends?
You will need:
- Free Quirky Cat printable
- Glue dots
- Pipe cleaners – brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, multi
- Mini popsicle sticks
- Print the cat template out – you could print it onto coloured card or paper, or print it on white paper and colour it in.
- Cut the cat out.
- Using a glue dot (or craft glue or double-sided tape), stick the cat to the top of a mini popsicle stick.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the popsicle stick, under the cat. Leave a bit of pipe cleaner to make a curly tail.
- Draw a line on the stick to make legs, and add paws if you like!
- Your cat is done! Make more cats, and then use them to make up a story or a play.
This video will show you how to make your own quirky cat – have fun making up stories!