Have you seen our free shark printable colouring page?
It’s not just a colouring page – you can cut the shark out and fold it so it can snack on some tasty fish. If you draw other items as well, you could talk about the importance of keeping rubbish out of our water, and teach others about it!
You will need:
- Free shark printable
- Pencils/felt pens/crayons
- Colour in the shark, fish, and sea floor.
2. Cut the top and bottom off, along the dashed lines.
3. Fold along the line of the shark’s upper lip (along the dashed line).
4. Bring the fold down to the lower lip of the shark, and fold it. The shark’s mouth should look like it is closed.
5. Have fun watching your shark eat the fish over and over again!
Here’s a quick video to show you how to do it!
Have fun making your greedy shark – can you draw other things on the page for it to eat? We’d love to see what you do!