Venue : The Make Company, 232D Main South Road, Hornby (parking on site)
Skill level: Beginner
Tutor: Adrienne Horne, Cakes Galore
Learn to master the basics of cupcake decorating and make four scrumptious looking (and tasting!) culinary delights!
In this two hour workshop, you will learn how to work with icing to create amazing edible flowers, leaves and butterflies and how to accurately apply decorative finishes to your cupcakes! Create a work of art on top of a cupcake!
All materials will be provided, including:
- 4 cupcakes to decorate
- Fonddant in various colours
- Window Box to take home your creations
A hot/cold beverage and something sweet to indulge in will also be provided.
Bring a friend and receive $5 off the workshop EACH!
1.Full cleared payment is required to secure your workshop space - until monies are received your booking is not secured.
2. If you find you are unable to attend the workshop and it is 14 days or more in advance we can offer you a full refund less a 20% administration fee. Alternatively, you are welcome to transfer onto a future workshop free of charge
3. If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, we are unfortunately unable to offer you a refund. You are welcome to send a friend in your place though - just let us know. In some instances, subject to approval, we can try to accommodate you onto the following workshop date but you will be charged a 20% administration charge to move.
4. If a workshop is cancelled by us for any reason, we will offer a full refund or transfer to a future workshop